Medical Office is, as the only clinic in Denmark, designated by the American Embassy to issue a medical certificate in connection with a visa application to the United States.
Important information for you as a visa applicant
When immigrating to the United States you need a medical certificate prior to your interview in Stockholm.
Please do not book your appointment with us until you have your interview date at the US Embassy as your medical certificate is only valid for 6 months.
- You can expect approx. 1 week waiting time to get time for the examination.
- When you book your appointment you must provide us your case number.
- When the certificate is complete, we will send it to the embassy in Stockholm.
- The certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of examination.
- People aged 15 and over must have a blood sample for syphilis and a urine sample for gonorrhea, as well as an X-ray examination of the lungs.
- After the examination with us, you must have taken an X-ray of the lungs. This study is mandatory for all persons from the age of 15 years. The examination takes place at the X-ray Clinic Trianglen, Trianglen 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø tel. No. 35267106 – We receive an automatic answer to the X-ray examination.
For the examination, please bring
- Glasses / contact lenses
- Information about any chronic illness from the attending physician
- List of your current medications
- If you have a chronic illness, please bring documentation from your own doctor or from the specialist / hospital that treats you.
Also bring written documentation for all previous vaccinations with dates and medical data certified. We suggest that you wait to be vaccinated for the actual examination with us. We review your vaccinations and possible missing vaccinations are offered in connection with the study here.
- In the case of an ESTA-triggered visa application, please bring a copy of your possible judgments.
Payment can be made by credit card or cash.
- If you do not speak Danish or English, you must bring an interpreter at your own expense.
Our range of services varies, because we offer travel vaccination, work-related and preventive health examinations, issuance of certificates as well as general medical consultation for individuals. We have experience with issued insurance visits and international customers.
UN, WHO and UNICEF
UN, WHO and UNICEF
Medical office conducts all mandatory examinations for all UN, WHO and UNICEF staff. Doctor Mette Gabriel is a UN examining Physician and previously worked at WHO EURO as Staff Physician.
We have a long history of helping seafarers getting examinations, vaccines, and certificates required when sailing on Danish and international ships.
Medical office conducts all necessary national geological health examinations prior to expeditions to Greenland and we work closely with GEUS, Ice and Climate, KU and DTU.
Booking an appointment
Unfortunately, you cannot book an appointment online for this study
Call us to book an appointment tel .: 33489263