Mast and pole
This certificate is valid for working off shore with wind in Sweden. The examination includes a medical examination, audiometry, spirometry and maybe a working ECG
Your certificate for Mast and Pole is valid for 1 year.
You will receive your certificate when you leave the clinic and we’re happy to send it to your employer as well.
Requirements for working ECG:
- If you are under 40 years old you need a working ECG every 5 years
- If you are between 40-49 years you need to do the working ECG every 2 years
- If you are more than 50 years old you need to do the working ECG every year
- Please bring picture ID preferably passport or drivers’ license
- During the examination you will do a urine sample
- If you take medication on a daily base we ask you to kindly bring documentation from your general practitioner or from the specialist/hospital you attend.1
- If you’ve been hospitalized since your last wind examination, kindly bring a transcript of your medical record. You might be able to download it from Sundhed.dk.
- If you are doing the working ECG please bring appropriate clothing for this. You can take a shower afterwards and we have towels etc at your disposal.
- Please bring your last working ECG certificate if you have a valid one.
Book an appointment
There are several ways you can book an appointment as we wish to make it as easy as possible for you. You can either book with your NemID on our booking platform, contact us via phone or email and you can fill in the form further down this page. Kindly remember to explain what examination you need and we will contact you.