Offshore Oil, Gas and Wind
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK oilandgasuk.co.uk
- Norwegian Offshore Certificate/Health Declaration Helseoffshore
- For the Danish sector we also issue OGUK or Norwegian
- Offshore Certificate
- Petronas Certificate
- Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK – there are specific medical
- requirements, depending on the destination. We perform
- additional physical test.
- High altitude certificate – Working to heights
- Mast Och Stolp (Sweden) including ECG tests
- Chester Step Test with updated Orsted Protocol
- Cardiac stress ECG by bike test
- Remember to bring picture ID – preferable your passport or your driver’s license.
- During the examination, you will asked to provide a urine sample.
- If you take daily medication, please bring documentation from your doctor or from the specialist doctor/hospital that treats you.
- If you have been hospitalized, since your last off shore examination, please bring a printout of your journal from this hospitalization. Optionally, you can download this at Sundhed.dk
- If you need to carry out a Chester step test or a bike test – you may consider bringing a change of clothes
- If you need a Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid Measurement, please mention it, when you book your appointment.
- Most certificates are valid for a period of 2 years. If you do not pass the test or by certain chronic diseases the validity vary
Our range of services varies widely, as we offer travel vaccination, work-related and preventive health examinations, issuance of certificates as well as general medical consultation for individuals. We have experience with issued insurance visits and international customers.
UN, WHO & Unicef
We have a long history of helping seafarers getting examinations, vaccines, and certificates required when sailing on Danish and international ships.
UN, WHO and UNICEF
Medical office conducts all mandatory examinations for all UN, WHO and UNICEF staff. Doctor Mette Gabriel is a UN examining Physician and previously worked at WHO EURO as Staff Physician.
We perform the required medical examination for long term visa applications to the US for you and your family, and is as the only clinic in Denmark appointed to do so.