Windfarm medicals – Offshore
Our doctors are certified to perform all offshore certificates for employee – for both oil/gas and Wind.
Offshore Oil, Gas and Wind
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK oilandgasuk.co.uk
- Norwegian Offshore Certificate/Health Declaration Helseoffshore
- For the Danish sector we also issue OGUK or Norwegian
- Offshore Certificate
- Petronas Certificate
- Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid measurement
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK – there are specific medical
- requirements, depending on the destination. We perform
- additional physical test.
- High altitude certificate – Working to heights
- Mast Och Stolp (Sweden) including ECG test
- Chester Step Test with updated Orsted Protocol
Working at heigts (Sweden)
This certificate is valid for working offshore with wind in Sweden. As only one of two doctors in Denmark, we have been in Sweden to join a course in “Medicinska kontroller i arbejdslivet ved arbejds- og miljømedician” in Sweden and reviewed “Medicinska kontroller I arbetslivet”
The examination includes a medical examination, audiometry, spirometry and maybe a working ECG
Your certificate for Working at heigts is valid for 1 year.
You will receive your certificate when you leave the clinic and we’re happy to send it to your employer as well.
Requirements for working ECG:
- If you are under 40 years old you need a working ECG every 5 years
- If you are between 40-49 years you need to do the working ECG every 2 years
- If you are more than 50 years old you need to do the working ECG every year
- Remember to bring picture ID – preferable your passport or your driver’s license.
- During the examination, you will asked to provide a urine sample.
- If you take daily medication, please bring documentation from your doctor or from the specialist doctor/hospital that treats you.
- If you have been hospitalized, since your last off shore examination, please bring a printout of your journal from this hospitalization. Optionally, you can download this at Sundhed.dk
- If you need to carry out a Chester step test or a bike test – you may consider bringing a change of clothes
- If you need a Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid Measurement, please mention it, when you book your appointment.
- Most certificates are valid for a period of 2 years. If you do not pass the test or by certain chronic diseases the validity vary
Our range of services varies widely, as we offer travel vaccination, work-related and preventive health examinations, issuance of certificates as well as general medical consultation for individuals. We have experience with issued insurance visits and international customers.
UN, WHO & Unicef
We have a long history of helping seafarers getting examinations, vaccines, and certificates required when sailing on Danish and international ships.
UN, WHO and UNICEF
Medical office conducts all mandatory examinations for all UN, WHO and UNICEF staff. Doctor Mette Gabriel is a UN examining Physician and previously worked at WHO EURO as Staff Physician.
We perform the required medical examination for long term visa applications to the US for you and your family, and is as the only clinic in Denmark appointed to do so.
Medical office conducts all necessary national geological health examinations prior to expeditions to Greenland and we work closely with GEUS, Ice and Climate, KU and DTU.
Book an appointment
There are several ways you can book an appointment as we wish to make it as easy as possible for you. You can either book with your NemID on our booking platform, contact us via phone or email and you can fill in the form further down this page. Kindly remember to explain what examination you need and we will contact you.