Medical office conducts all mandatory examinations for all UN, WHO and UNICEF staff. Doctor Mette Gabriel is a UN examining Physician and previously worked at WHO EURO as Staff Physician.
- Prior to your examination kindly complete your questionnaire and bring it to the examination.
- Blood tests and urine sample is part of your examination. You don’t need to be fasting.
- If you need vaccinations in connection with your work we can also help you with this.
Employee at WHO:
- Please complete your questionnaire to either Periodic, Entry or Exit prior to your examination and bring it. If necessary you can ask your contact in HR to send you the relevant questionnaire.
- With your consent we send the medical report to the Staff Physician in Copenhagen.
Employee at Unicef:
- Please complete your questionnaire for either Periodic or Medical Clearance prior to your examination and bring it. If necessary you can ask your contact in HR to send you the relevant questionnaire.
- You will receive the detailed report on email when completed.
Should you feel the need we offer consultations to follow up on the examination.
We work closely with private specialists and hospitals in Copenhagen and we can refer you if needed.
Our range of services varies, because we offer travel vaccination, work-related and preventive health examinations, issuance of certificates as well as general medical consultation for individuals. We have experience with issued insurance visits and international customers.
Lægekontoret har mere end 100 års erfaring med undersøgelse af søfarende til danske og internationale skibe.
Medical Office er, som de eneste i Danmark, udpeget af den Amerikanske Ambassade til udstedelse af lægeerklæring i forbindelse med visumansøgning til USA.
Lægekontoret udfører alle de nødvendige nationale geologiske helbredsundersøgelser forud for ekspeditioner til Grønland, og vi har et tæt samarbejde med Geus., Ice and Climate, KU og DTU.
Book an appointment
There are several ways you can book an appointment as we wish to make it as easy as possible for you. You can either book with your NemID on our booking platform, contact us via phone or email and you can fill in the form further down this page. Kindly remember to explain what examination you need and we will contact you.