The Medical Office has more than 100 years of experience with examination of seafarers for Danish and international ships.
- Danish Health Certificate for Seafarers/Blue book
- Norwegian ship
- Swedish ship
- Marshall Island
- Medical certificates for all Cruise Lines
- Medical Certificate for Service at Sea
- Other international certificates for seafarers
We can also help you with any vaccinations.
- Remember to bring picture ID – preferable your passport or your driver’s license.
- In relation to the examination, you will be asked to provide a urine sample.
- If you take daily medication, please bring documentation from your doctor or from the specialist doctor/hospital that treats you.
- If you have been hospitalized, since your last examination, please bring a printout of your journal from this hospitalization. Optionally, you can download this at Sundhed.dk
Your information will be treated confidentially.
Telephone hours on weekdays 8:30 - 14:00