Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the office is open for e-mail and telephone consultations.
Ørsted has as a consequence of the current Covid-19 pandemic decided, that local management can administratively extend the validity of medical certificates for up to 90 days.
OGUK certificates without restrictions can also be extended until June 30 by the operators. OGUK certificates with restrictions/ limitations may be extended by the examining physician following a video or telephone consultation with the physician.
All the doctors are certified to perform all offshore certificates.
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK oilandgasuk.co.uk
- Norwegian Offshore Certificate/Health Declaration Helse-offshore
- For the Danish sector we also issue OGUK or Norwegian Offshore Certificate
- Petronas Certificate
- Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid Measurement
- Oil and Gas UK/OGUK – there are specific medical requirements, depending on the destination. We perform additional physical test.
- High altitude certificate – Working to heights
- Mast Och Stolp (Sweden) including ECG tests
- Chester Step Test with updated Orsted Protocol
- Cardiac stress ECG by bike test
- Remember to bring picture ID – preferable your passport or your driver’s license.
- During the examination, you will asked to provide a urine sample.
- If you take daily medication, please bring documentation from your doctor or from the specialist doctor/hospital that treats you.
- If you have been hospitalized, since your last off shore examination, please bring a printout of your journal from this hospitalization. Optionally, you can download this at Sundhed.dk
- If you need to carry out a Chester step test or a bike test – you may consider bringing a change of clothes
- If you need a Shoulder measurement for the English sector – Bideltoid Measurement, please mention it, when you book your appointment.
- Most certificates are valid for a period of 2 years. If you do not pass the test or by certain chronic diseases the validity vary.
Your information will be treated confidentially